Counseling » Transcript Request

Transcript Request

Student Transcript Requests

For those students who graduated with the class of 2018 or prior, Godwin Heights uses Parchment to process all transcript requests. Please create an account with Parchment in order to request your transcript. You may request your transcript be available to you or to the college of your choice. If you have any questions about requesting your transcripts, please call the high school counseling office at 616.252.2066.

For those students graduating with the class of 2019 and on, you will request your transcripts through Naviance.

Employment Verification

If you are a third-party requesting employment verification, please fax a signed request to 616.252.2067.